* 1985 NBA Playoffs – Round 2 (April 27 through May 10)
* Insightful minutiae, all but lost to the annals of basketball history
In this episode, we discuss numerous happenings from the 1984-85 NBA season. Whilst the Chicago Bulls were eliminated in the first round, we continue our coverage of the Playoffs. This time, the Conference Semifinals.
The episode also includes a great conversation that Aaron had, with ESPN Chicago’s Marc Silverman (of Waddle & Silvy). Recorded, in-person, in Chicago (February, 2015). Marc discusses his memories of growing up in Chicago, attending Bulls games – pre-Jordan and beyond. Thank you, Silvy, for indulging us.
This episode continues our coverage of the 1984-85 NBA season. We encourage your interaction. Feel free to suggest specific games, moments and events from within the season, for us to cover in future episodes of the series. Thanks for taking the time to listen to the show. If you enjoy the content, please share it with your friends!
The most prominent people mentioned in this episode, include: Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Terry Cummings, Paul Pressey, Magic Johnson, Darrell Griffith, Sidney Moncrief, Fat Lever, Alex English, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Mark Eaton, Thurl Bailey, Michael Cooper, Don Nelson & Rod Thorn.
Editor’s note: sign-up for the monthly newsletter – receive exclusive details on upcoming podcast episodes and future, high-profile guests to appear on the show.
I appreciate all feedback, FB Page ‘Likes’ and iTunes ratings / reviews.
Adam is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com | If you click-through and purchase any item (store-wide – within 24 hours), it helps support his site and podcast – importantly, at no additional cost to you. Thank you.
Latest posts by Adam Ryan (see all)
- NB87-9 – February 14 through 28, 1987 – Michael Jordan’s third NBA season | Podcast - January 22, 2018
- AIR080: Adam & Lisa’s USA holiday – Christmas Day NBA, meeting Bernard King and more | Podcast - January 12, 2018
- AIR079: Jerry Reynolds – NYC Player of the Year, LSU great and eight-year NBA veteran | Podcast - December 13, 2017