Adam & Aaron celebrate the 30th anniversary of Michael Jordan’s third season in the National Basketball Association. This episode covers:
* NBA regular season – December 31, 1986, through January 14, 1987
* Insightful minutiae, all but lost to the annals of basketball history
In this episode, we discuss numerous happenings from the next 15-day block of the 1986-87 NBA season. The Chicago Bulls played five games in this span – four wins and one loss.
- Rolando Blackman – season-high 41 points
- Brad Sellers – first-career start (27 points [12/14 FGs] and 12 rebounds)
- Alvan Adams – season-high 25 points
- Michael Jordan torches the Trail Blazers for 53 points at Chicago Stadium
This episode continues our coverage of the 1986-87 NBA season. We encourage your interaction. Feel free to suggest specific games, moments and events from within the season, for us to cover in future episodes of the series. Thanks for taking the time to listen to the show. If you enjoy the content, please share it with your friends!
Tune in to hear this and plenty more, as we uncover some hidden gems from the NBA’s golden era.
Others mentioned in this episode, include: Dominique Wilkins, Sedale Threatt, Pete Myers, Mitchell Wiggins, Lewis Lloyd, Gene Banks, Fred Cofield, John Stockton, Alvan Adams, Stanley Brundy & Grant Gondrezick.
Editor’s note: sign-up for the monthly newsletter – receive exclusive details on upcoming podcast episodes and future, high-profile guests to appear on the show.
I appreciate all feedback, FB Page ‘Likes’ and iTunes ratings / reviews.