Adam & Aaron celebrate the 30th anniversary of Michael Jordan’s third season in the National Basketball Association. This episode covers:
* NBA regular season – January 30 through February 13, 1987
* Insightful minutiae, all but lost to the annals of basketball history
In this episode, we discuss numerous happenings from the next 15-day block of the 1986-87 NBA season. The Chicago Bulls played six games in this span – three wins and three losses.
- Ron Harper – career-high 40 points
- Mike Woodson – season-high 37 points
- Manute Bol – (then) career-high 12 blocks
- Jeff Hornacek‘s miracle shot versus the Pistons
This episode continues our coverage of the 1986-87 NBA season. We encourage your interaction. Feel free to suggest specific games, moments and events from within the season, for us to cover in future episodes of the series. Thanks for taking the time to listen to the show. If you enjoy the content, please share it with your friends!
Tune in to hear this and plenty more, as we uncover some hidden gems from the NBA’s golden era.
Editor’s note: sign-up for the monthly newsletter – receive exclusive details on upcoming podcast episodes and future, high-profile guests to appear on the show.
I appreciate all feedback, FB Page ‘Likes’ and iTunes ratings / reviews.